Select some XML files, press the button, and a new tab will open giving a Document Complexity Metrics report. Use for project estimation and costing. Provides an objective basis for contract variations for evolving DTDs or stylesheet requirements.
Report Metrics from DTD
Select a DTD file, press the button, and a new tab will open giving a Document Complexity Metrics report for the DTD. Use for project estimation and costing.
Select a DTD and some XML files, press the button, and a version of the DTD will be created trimmed of phantom element and attribute declarations. Use this to make a realistic DTD.
Select the files, press the button, and adjust the weightings given to various factors used for the complexity metrics score.
Do you have an objective basis for estimating time and effort?
The Complexity Detective lets you extract the Document
Complexity Metric score for a set of documents or a DTD. Project managers
and XSLT programmers involved in creating stylesheets will especially
love this one.
Plus, a DTD trimmer.
The Complexity Detective will save you time and guarantee the quality of your data!
- Preview documents in many different text and image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, HTML and JPEG-2000
- Preview video, audio and animation (requires installation of Apple® QuickTime for Java)
- Convenient tabbed browser interface
- Bookmark frequent locations
- Print images
- Help tab
- Fast switching to other Topologi utilities
- SGML support
Who uses this and why?
- XML systems integrators: helps provide objective, justifiable
costings and work estimates.
- Windows XP, 2000, NT.
- 128 Meg RAM.
- Recent Java (JRE 1.4.2, JRE 1.5).
The functionality of this tool is also integrated in the Topologi Professional Edition.