The Schema Evolution Utility allows
- Check a vocabulary (schema)
against an independent master schema.
Vocabulary development can proceed without waiting on updates to the master schema.
- Update of comments from the master schema into the
Documentation can be standardized between vocabularies.
- XSD to DTD
- XSD to DTD (SGML)
- XSD to RELAX NG
- DTD to XSD
- DTD to RELAX NG
- DTD to RELAX NG Compact Syntax
- RELAX NG to DTD
- RELAX NG to XSD
- RELAX NG to RELAX NG (cleanup)
- RELAX NG to RELAX NG Compact Syntax
- RELAX NG Compact Syntax to DTD
- RELAX NG Compact Syntax to XSD
- RELAX NG Compact Syntax to RELAX NG
- RELAX NG Compact Syntax to RELAX NG Compact Syntax (cleanup).
The Schema Evolution Utility
also bundles the functionality of the Topologi XML Judge, for
validation including Schematron validation, and
the Topologi XML Detective, for document analysis and the generation
The Ecma Office Open XML project uses the following features:
from XSD to RELAX NG
- Convert from RELAX NG to RELAX NG Compact Syntax
This two step process ensures that the RELAX NG is checked and best practise RELAX NG Compact Syntax generated.
Work with multiple specific tight schemas derived from a base loose vocabulary schema!
Topologi Schema Evolution Tool helps you work with multiple specific tight schemas derived from a base loose vocabulary schema! Groups can work independently then merge requirements into master schema. Export to SGML and XML DTDs.